Lenin
Page 194 of 197 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 1961

Thread: Shoutbox gems

17-05, 11:01 Rebel Yell

Yes, Houston is the template for how ZOG wants every city across America to be: a mish-mash of incongruous groups of people from every corner of the world amassed in an urban sprawl with the purpose of consuming, taking up space and driving down wages. Some people are skeptical of the phrase “white genocide” because in their minds, “genocide” entails something with more overt, organized violence carried out by the state, with death camps, mass executions and things of that nature. In fact, the word “genocide” simply mean an extermination of a people. And there absolutely is an active plot to destroy whites, spearheaded by Jews and enabled by white traitors and international finance capital. Quotes like this make it nearly impossible for even the slowest among us to not see that white racial replacement is not only at the top of the agenda, but is openly being celebrated and cheered on by the news media and other mouthpieces of the establishment.

"Right way's the hardest, wrong way's the easiest. Rule of nature, like water seeks the path of least resistance. So you get crooked rivers and crooked men"

Boobs and beer FTW!

20-05, 07:45 Virgil

Why do these newspapers call men women when they clearly are talking about men?

20-05, 07:45 Virgil

What am I missing here?

20-05, 07:47 Virgil

Can I identify as Napoleon and claim all of France?

20-05, 07:50 Virgil

Would the French women then shave their armpits and use deoderant in honor of me?

"Right way's the hardest, wrong way's the easiest. Rule of nature, like water seeks the path of least resistance. So you get crooked rivers and crooked men"

Boobs and beer FTW!

20-05, 09:05 Rebel Yell

lol....nice word....bugger off

Boobs and beer FTW!

23-05, 09:57 Rita Marley

estes pinches facistas no pasarán

23-05, 09:58 Rita Marley

no pasa - boop

Boobs and beer FTW!

[23-05, 14:05] Aussie:

like a virgil..drunk for the very first time... like a viir ir ir ir gil

[23-05, 14:06] Aussie:

i feel his heart beat, next to mine

Boobs and beer FTW!

27-05, 12:20 Empress Cheesatine

Interview done

27-05, 12:20 Empress Cheesatine

That retired fed loves me. She barely came sort of licking my gash

Boobs and beer FTW!

Empress Cheesatine is offline Polygraphed more often than a sex offender on parole

Zed how could you have missed it?

27-05, 20:30 Empress Cheesatine The only thing I can think of to improve my chances from here is to suck the Sheriff's dick.

27-05, 20:33 SpoiledBySig (why did you put "suck the sheriff" comment....you know full well that Zed will put that comment in the shoutbox)
    RIP Brunn.

"You don't get movie reviews like this from Roger Ebert." -- Zed

"Every day I get up and hit it." -- Bill Clinton

"I hope you didn't shit yourself." -- Michael De Santa

[31-05, 16:55] Aussie: i could replace this with "you built a consumer economy and then disabled us from consuming..thanks jews"
    [31-05, 16:54] Aussie: its all bullshit
    "I never got any complaints." - Assistant Commandant at Aushwitz, 11/01/1964
    http://incogman.net/
    " If you can't be well liked, be well hated"
    http://famguardian.org/Publications/...k/rulebook.htm
    ~Reb~

02-06, 16:57 Rebel Yell

Everything those hollywoods heebs put out has some kind of message about how we are all the same, except whitey, he's a fuckin ignorant asshole

Boobs and beer FTW!

02-06, 17:05 Rebel Yell

Trayvon, Computer store, acquire needed parts at gunpoint

Boobs and beer FTW!