I'm With Her
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Stumble Press Presents: Bloodlines, by FIPS

Default The Stumble Press Presents: Bloodlines, by FIPS

The Stumble Press is proud to present: Bloodlines, by FIPS. (LINK)
    Start small. Take one step.

I’ve always thought of FIPS as a man of few words, someone who gives his perspective on thread topics with a brief remark or two. So when he began his own thread in the Stumble Inn Reading Room with a post that I later determined to contain more than 100,000 words, it caught my attention. I noticed that his post, titled Bloodlines, provided no attribution and no links to offsite material. Then I saw his claim to authorship near the top of the page: “by FIPS”.

It was as if Tolstoy had attempted to publish War and Peace as a letter to the editor in a semi-regular Siberian newspaper. I didn't have the heart to see Bloodlines sink quickly down the forum’s “Latest Posts” listing to oblivion. And so, with the approval and encouragement of Zed and Breck, The Stumble Press was born with Bloodlines by FIPS as its first title.

Bloodlines, described by its author as a foundational myth, might be described by others as a work of racial science fiction. It surveys the white race’s struggle for survival from prehistory and speculates on the course of that struggle far into the future. In so doing, it sometimes gives expression to the innermost retribution fantasies of racially aware white people.

Bloodlines employs a variety of literary forms: expository prose, internal monologue, documentary fiction, poetry and song. It may not be an easy read for suburban white Republicans or keyboard revolutionaries. Many white posters who frequent the forums within the so-called Circle of Crust profess a “worse is better” view of contemporary politics. But with Bloodlines, FIPS gives us a pitiless and brutal account of what “worse” will look like when the American multicult erupts. However, this is no cautionary tale. FIPS clearly embraces the violent chaos to come — or perhaps he simply accepts its inevitability. In either case, he tempers the dark vision of Bloodlines with understated (and much appreciated) humor.

FIPS is to be praised for this. Thanks are due to him and Yacub's Monster.
    THE DEVIL'S DICTIONARY 1911 EJECTION, n. An approved remedy for the disease of garrulity. It is also much used in cases of extreme poverty. Harshest ejections and death to the Fuh

Breckinridge Elkins Guest

Like to thank FIPs for allowing us to publish this on SI and Monster for his hard work editing and formulating this book.

We encourage other aspiring Stumblebum-writers to consider writing something for publication by SI press.

In SI you have the unique opportunity of a target audience, and literary circle, which to promulgate or direct your work.

Any submissions of fiction, poetry or essays are welcome.

Long live Death!

This is not the first time he has published an epic-length original work on SI. His first was called 'Revenge' (see below) and is linked to in his sig. I noticed it back when he was using the other 'eight words', i.e. Jews are the flies at everyone else's picnic.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showpost...9&postcount=11

Thanks for linking that, KK. I might put that one into HTML too...after a short break.

I am a genius too, but I have had the misfortune of being born as a spanish speaker. I wish that my ancestor would have been raped and enslaved by anglos like Breck's, so I could have inherited the precious gift of the english language. All my masterful ideas are going down the drain because spanish is not a language capable of conveying relevant ideas any more, and my command of english is insufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Frater Perdurabo View Post
    I am a genius too, but I have had the misfortune of being born as a spanish speaker. I wish that my ancestor would have been raped and enslaved by anglos like Breck's, so I could have inherited the precious gift of the english language. All my masterful ideas are going down the drain because spanish is not a language capable of conveying relevant ideas any more, and my command of english is insufficient.
    My heart goes out to anyone with the misfortune to be born not British.

"Right way's the hardest, wrong way's the easiest. Rule of nature, like water seeks the path of least resistance. So you get crooked rivers and crooked men"

Boobs and beer FTW!

FIPS is offline I'm going to Auschwitz, love & kisses, one happy fella

Thanks gents and savages. The material was written '92 - '01, and then collated '02 - '03, with almost no changes since, so...many "predictions" are already out-of-date. Sigh, that's the problem with trying to be Fipstradamos.

Thanks again. SI, the Good Hands People!

Stumble Inn Proudly Presents the Most Racist Screed of all Time Posying as a Novel by...Fips! - http://stumbleinn.net/fips/bloodlines.html

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showpost...9&postcount=11

MadScienceType is offline Affirmative Axeshun Rocket Scientiss

Any way you could put this in a printer-friendly format?