I'm With Her
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New from Stumble Press: An Il Ragno Reader, the Boxed Set

Default New from Stumble Press: An Il Ragno Reader, the Boxed Set

The Stumble Press is honored to present An Il ragno Reader, the Boxed Set, which includes all three Readers that Il Ragno compiled over the years and posted at Original Dissent, the Phora, and Stumble Inn. Together for the first time, the three Readers offer Il Ragno's take on life in this United State as it has unfolded since the dawn of the post 9/11 era. In them, you'll find a wealth of sig material, quotes for all occasions, and an ample supply of what Readers Digest (or was it Art Linkletter?) used to call "the best medicine".

The first reader, Default Spider Stratagems, contains comments on events that already seem old to a nation of short attention spans, and conversations with Circle of Crust personalities that we scarcely remember now. (Sinclair? Edana/Eddie?) Il Ragno's description of Dwight Gooden's conversation with his mirror is haunting, but you have to remember the whole Gooden experience to appreciate it.

The second reader, Children's Letters to ZOG, is my favorite. It contains extended essays and parodies that cut through the bullshit of official speak and remind us that life during the second Bush administration really was so awful that it was funny.

The Third Reader, Mudpuppies and Hottentots, is described by the author as consisting of odds and ends. Someone else may have coined the term "there's no business like Shoa business", but here is where Il Ragno provides us with lyrics to the song.

The critics rave:

"Don't read this unless you're securely seated." --Rachel Goldberg, The New York Times

"...an outrageously warped view of the world." --Izzweiner Rosenbloom, The Forward

"...the finest book I've ever read about American life and culture." --Hugo Chavez, La Prensa Caracas

"You need to get Il Ragno." --Muscatel Jefferson, The Detroit Free Press
    This Christmas, give the gift of a link to An Il Ragno Reader, the Boxed Set.

"I sent a link to Janet Napolitano." --Senator Charles Schumer

An Il Ragno Reader, the Boxed Set
    Start small. Take one step.

Good work, Monster!

"Right way's the hardest, wrong way's the easiest. Rule of nature, like water seeks the path of least resistance. So you get crooked rivers and crooked men"

Boobs and beer FTW!

Good work RAGS!
    Start small. Take one step.

That too!

"Right way's the hardest, wrong way's the easiest. Rule of nature, like water seeks the path of least resistance. So you get crooked rivers and crooked men"

Boobs and beer FTW!

Thumbs up

"5 thumbs up!" -- random Polak in Detroit
    [Today at 05:14:35 AM] Techno-Titlan: you've got to love Azimuth's attitude
    [Today at 05:14:48 AM] niccolo and donkey: prac is unbannable
    [Today at 05:14:50 AM] Techno-Titlan: he's the fucking owner of the phora without paying a damn cent
    [Today at 05:14:56 AM] Techno-Titlan: rofl

"Slovenia a.k.a. the thinking man's Croatia" ~Jon Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by Pracownik stał View Post
    "5 thumbs up!" -- random Polak in Detroit
    Seconded. -- a computer-literate Slav or Slovak
    "Women truly are pathetic, empty creatures that Nature programmed in Visual Basic." ~Ron Hitler-Barassi
    "Bosnia needs to be moved back to Africa." ~Pasdaran

'God', 'immortality of the soul', 'redemption', 'the Beyond', all of them concepts to which I have given no attention and no time, not even as a child—perhaps I was never childish enough for it?—I have absolutely no knowledge of atheism as an outcome of reasoning, still less as an event: with me it is obvious by instinct. I am too inquisitve, too questionable, too high spirited to rest content with a crude answer. God is a crude answer, a piece of indelicacy against us thinkers—fundamentally even a crude prohibition to us: you shall not think!... ~Nietzsche

FIPS is offline I'm going to Auschwitz, love & kisses, one happy fella

Thank you. We is increasingly cultured.

Stumble Inn Proudly Presents the Most Racist Screed of all Time Posying as a Novel by...Fips! - http://stumbleinn.net/fips/bloodlines.html

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showpost...9&postcount=11

Some excellent material has been compiled here. Thanks, Monster.

il ragno is offline Uncle Charlie Wants You Dead

Hey I'm impressed.

All hail the Monsta!!