Lenin
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Tebow thread

Empress Cheesatine is offline Polygraphed more often than a sex offender on parole

Comedy spoof: Kyle Orton's Goodbye to Denver

RIP Brunn.

"You don't get movie reviews like this from Roger Ebert." -- Zed

"Every day I get up and hit it." -- Bill Clinton

"I hope you didn't shit yourself." -- Michael De Santa

Empress Cheesatine is offline Polygraphed more often than a sex offender on parole

RIP Brunn.

Tebow didn't win that game. The Bears running back did by going out of bounds and then fumbling in OT.

The Bears defense coordinator was an idiot for going with a prevent defense. I don't even know why they call it a prevent defense because the other team almost always scores.

I had money on the Broncos so I'm happy they won.

il ragno is offline Uncle Charlie Wants You Dead

Tebow is now officially A Good Guy - not only does The Tribe approve of Timmeh, they're already mining gold out of him.

In recent weeks, as Tebow mania has re-emerged alongside the unexpected success of the Broncos, it has become clear that the fever is not confined to the quarterback's fellow evangelical Christians. Mr. Tebow's habit of taking to one knee in prayer on the field has given rise to an Internet meme called "Tebowing." Fans have posted pictures of themselves praying on one knee while doing everything from surfing and fighting fires to touring China and going into battle.

"Tebowing" is the brainchild of Jared Kleinstein, 24, a real-estate marketer in New York City who was raised in Denver, where he grew into a devoted sports fan. Mr. Kleinstein, who is Jewish, just wanted to pay tribute to the inspirational quarterback of his favorite team. He launched Tebowing.com from Manhattan in October, on the night after Mr. Tebow led the Broncos to victory over the Miami Dolphins.

"We were at a bar watching the game," he says, "and when he came back to win, everybody was cheering like we won the Super Bowl, even though we had just beat the last-place team in the league." Mr. Kleinstein noticed that as the Bronco players were jumping up and down on the sidelines, Mr. Tebow took a knee in prayer. He snapped a picture of himself and his friends doing the same, called it "Tebowing," then created the site and sent it to eight people.

Within 48 hours, Mr. Kleinstein had been interviewed by this paper, CBS, Fox, ABC and other media outlets. The site has received millions of visits and page views in its short life. Mr. Kleinstein receives pictures of people Tebowing all day long, and often posts new pictures every hour.

With his site, Mr. Kleinstein says, "people found hope through a gesture," noting a much-discussed photo that he posted of a young boy with an IV attached to his arm who wrote that he was "Tebowing while chemoing." Mr. Kleinstein adds that a lot of support for the trend has come from rabbis. "It has made prayer in public something to not be ashamed of," he says. "I think that crosses all religious boundaries."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...toWhatsNewsTop

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Corkscrew View Post
    Tebow didn't win that game. The Bears running back did by going out of bounds and then fumbling in OT.

The Bears defense coordinator was an idiot for going with a prevent defense. I don't even know why they call it a prevent defense because the other team almost always scores.

I had money on the Broncos so I'm happy they won.
    You're forgetting the usual Broncos pattern of dropped passes, including a sure-shot touchdown in this game. Both sides fucked up and to credit the win to one side because of a fuckup is silly. It should have been 10-10 down the stretch had Denver not been fucking up.

Btw, this is how stupid Barber is...

RIP Brunn.

Kleinstein sounds like a made up parody j00 name.

"Right way's the hardest, wrong way's the easiest. Rule of nature, like water seeks the path of least resistance. So you get crooked rivers and crooked men"

Boobs and beer FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by il ragno View Post
    Tebow is now officially A Good Guy - not only does The Tribe approve of Timmeh, they're already mining gold out of him.
    It means nothing that some jew makes money off of Tebow (pbuh). Come the Restoration when we begin rounding up undesirables, I'm sure that some jewish travel agent will start organizing pilgrimages to William Pierce's birthplace. Any jewish sportswriters who now praise Timmuh are just making lemonade until he falters--if he falters.
    Start small. Take one step.

Quote Originally Posted by Empress Cheesatine View Post
    You're forgetting the usual Broncos pattern of dropped passes, including a sure-shot touchdown in this game. Both sides fucked up and to credit the win to one side because of a fuckup is silly. It should have been 10-10 down the stretch had Denver not been fucking up.

Btw, this is how stupid Barber is...
    [/IMG]
    It wasn't just a fuck up. It was a play that cost the Bears the game. A lot of credit should go to Barber because his errors gave the Broncos the game. The mistakes weren't even the result of good plays made by the Broncos.

Get your Tebow fathead here.
    http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/12/1...02&feedID=3614

For $100, fans can buy a 4-foot-5 by 4-foot-8 image of Tebow in his "Tebowing" pose.
    7-17-14 Uncle Corkscrew: It is not race mixing if you put it in her butt

Look, Sam. He's levitating!
    Start small. Take one step.