Lenin

Thread: Kefefs Greek sniper rifle

Default Kefefs Greek sniper rifle

The Kefefs is a Greek production model of the SSG-69 PII. The barrel and mechanism are similar but the stock has been redesigned. The Kefefs-M is the military model and features a synthetic stock. The Kefefs-P is for law enforcement use and has a wooden stock and a longer barrel that is fluted over its entire length.

http://weaponsystems.net/weapon.php?...=AA05+-+SSG-69

Other sources say it's an original design. The pictures that are available aren't clear enough to be sure either way

"Right way's the hardest, wrong way's the easiest. Rule of nature, like water seeks the path of least resistance. So you get crooked rivers and crooked men"

Boobs and beer FTW!

This is a picture of my friend's Remington 700 VS in .308. No, the picture is not flipped, that really is a left hand model. This picture was taken at our hunting club in Pennsylvania back in 2004. I don't remember the scope model.

Adolf Saw What You Did There

This is my sniper rifle, A Savage in .270
    7-17-14 Uncle Corkscrew: It is not race mixing if you put it in her butt

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Crow View Post

This is my sniper rifle, A Savage in .270
    Nothing wrong with Savage bolt guns, I think they are better than the Remmy, but you should have gotten it in .308.

Quote Originally Posted by Fissile View Post
    Nothing wrong with Savage bolt guns, I think they are better than the Remmy, but you should have gotten it in .308.
    Yea, if I had do overs I would have most of my guns in .308, but that one I bought dirt cheap, it was beat up from riding in a farmers rifle rack. It is a good shooter though.

Yea, if I had do overs I would have most of my guns in .308, but that one I bought dirt cheap, it was beat up from riding in a farmers rifle rack. It is a good shooter though.
    I owned a Savage 110 in .270. I even have a couple of boxes of .270 Win left over that I would send you free, unfortunately, the rules on shipping ammo are now so strict it wouldn't be worth it.

Now don't get me wrong, .270 is a fine cartridge and is a better big game round in North America than is .308, but I suspect that's not why you bought the gun. You bought the gun for SHTF, correct? If you really believe in SHTF, you want a gun in .308. In an emergency, .270 will dry up faster than a whore's pussy after you tell her you're out of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Fissile View Post
    I owned a Savage 110 in .270. I even have a couple of boxes of .270 Win left over that I would send you free, unfortunately, the rules on shipping ammo are now so strict it wouldn't be worth it.

Now don't get me wrong, .270 is a fine cartridge and is a better big game round in North America than is .308, but I suspect that's not why you bought the gun. You bought the gun for SHTF, correct? If you really believe in SHTF, you want a gun in .308. In an emergency, .270 will dry up faster than a whore's pussy after you tell her you're out of money.
    No I didnt buy it fo TSHTF I just bought it because I got a good deal and to hunt with some, but I really allready have plenty of hunting rifles.

No I didnt buy it fo TSHTF I just bought it because I got a good deal and to hunt with some, but I really allready have plenty of hunting rifles.
    Like I said, .270 is a fine hunting round, better than .308. I haven't been doing much hunting lately. I live in NJ, 10 miles from New York City. As you may have guessed, there is no place to hunt around here. There is good hunting in north west New Jersey and places down in the southern part of the state, but it's illegal to use a rifle or handgun to hunt in Jersey -- bow, shotgun or muzzle loader only. That's why I go out to Pennsylvania -- where pretty much everything is legal. Unfortunately, the hunting club is 100 miles from my house, and with the price of gas, I've been cutting back.