I'm With Her

Thread: American Axes.

Thumbs up American Axes.

by Henry J Kauffman. 1972.

A good, thorough, albeit short read on the development of axes in North America. Lots of illustrations. One of very few books written on the subject. Authoritative and to the point.

Interesting about nonfiction books is that you usually know rather quickly whether what's written is worthwhile or if what you're really after is in the bibliography. If you're interested in axes, you'll welcome this information as a good framework or springboard.

Trust me, axes are very, very cool.
    Last edited by Hopps; 09-27-2014 at 09:25 PM.
    Lingolution: noun. Term that refers to the intentional misuse and destruction of language and grammar consequent to the use of computers -- because it's fun.
    Obamalution: noun. Term that refers to the irreversible Haitianization and descent of sivowyzasheeon consequent to accomodating blacks as equals in civil society.
    Evilution: n. term given to the phenomenon that most people are just more comfortable in Hell.

Thanks Hopps, for bringing my attention to this book, I will get a copy at once.
    Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in ‘illegal immigrants’, and add just a few more letters, it spells, ‘Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking ********* and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-f*****g raghead c***s with you.?