PFFP
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2016

Default Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2016

Put your Donald Trump stuff here. He's been saying some hilarious shit so I think deserves his own thread.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump debated the use of the term “anchor baby” with a reporter at a press conference in New Hampshire on Wednesday.

Trump was asked, “You said that you have a big heart, and that you’re not mean-spirited. Are you aware that the term ‘anchor baby,’ that’s an offensive term? People find that hurtful.”

Trump responded, “You mean it’s not politically correct, and yet everybody uses it?” He then suggested the reporter give him a different term to use, to which the reporter suggested “The American-born [children] of undocumented immigrants.” Trump said in response, “I’ll use the word ‘anchor baby.'”

Link

I still don't know what to make of Trump's ideology but right now i'm not concerned. His value right now is in the fact that he's driving the jewish media nuts. Every day they throw the kitchen sink at him hoping it will knock him out of the race and it's not working. His good poll numbers are holding. I wonder what he privately thinks of the jewsmedia these days because undoubtedly he knows most of the jewish bastards whose tv networks are out to destroy him.
    “Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.” -Will Rogers

How old is he, 70? I know he has a kike daughter and kike grandchildren, but he is amusing and he has a hot wife. Trump is a clown and controlled by the jews, but so is every other candidate, and the tribe seems to be uncomfortable with Trump, so he will be an interesting choice.

Trump is a shitbag in many ways, and he'd be an awful president, but he's doing a huge public service with his stance on immigration. The leaders of both major parties would ram full amnesty right up our asses if they could. They wouldn't use any Vaseline either.

I'm aware of Trump's liberal baggage. As an example I took notice years ago when he supported Jon Corzine in his nj senate race. Corzine is a hardcore jewish leftist who also did a good Bernie Madoff impersonation when his brokerage firm, mf global, blew 40 billion, including 1.2 billion of "missing client funds." The reason he wasn't indicted is because the attorney general of NY is also a left-wing jew. I know, i'm shocked too. Even more shocked than Captain Renault.

And Corzine is one of the many jew party pols whom trump has underwritten, and on face that should disqualify him as a Republican. Maybe he is a closet rino. As I mentioned right now that's not a concern, but I can't get a good read on him yet so I don't know if he'd be another rino potus. Why are you certain he would be?
    “Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.” -Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Abramowitz
    Trump's supporters are "passionate," like Hitler's brown shirts: http://wpo.st/-DJW0
    Link

Are you guys even paying attention? Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. So much Jewish butthurt over him right now.

The Shameful Jewish Silence on Trump’s Anti-immigration Incitement

A century ago, it was the ‘Hebrew hordes’ of Eastern Europe who were portrayed by nativist agitators as inherently criminal.

Donald Trump: "Highly Overrated Pundit" Charles Krauthammer Is "A Loser"

"As far as Charles Krauthammer, I'm not a fan of his," Trump said on Wednesday. "I think he is a highly overrated pundit. He's wrong on so many things, including the Iraq war, I've just never been a fan and obviously he knows that and I guess he's not a fan of mine and that's okay. All I do is I speak the truth."

Quote Originally Posted by WFHermans View Post
    How old is he, 70? I know he has a kike daughter and kike grandchildren, but he is amusing and he has a hot wife. Trump is a clown and controlled by the jews, but so is every other candidate, and the tribe seems to be uncomfortable with Trump, so he will be an interesting choice.
    Suggestions, WFH?

I think Walker is most valid of the bunch. A good man. I would vote for him today.

But Trump would be a laugh riot as president. If you can't laugh, you'd cry. Right?
    Lingolution: noun. Term that refers to the intentional misuse and destruction of language and grammar consequent to the use of computers -- because it's fun.
    Obamalution: noun. Term that refers to the irreversible Haitianization and descent of sivowyzasheeon consequent to accomodating blacks as equals in civil society.
    Evilution: n. term given to the phenomenon that most people are just more comfortable in Hell.

I don't see any alternative because Trump implied he would run against the Republican candidate unless he is that candidate, thus garanteeing a Hillary victory.

Maybe that was the plan all along.

Default Donald Trump’s breakthrough statement on immigration [Kevin MacDonald]

I think we crossed a political watershed in the past few months. Implicit white advocacy is becoming explicit. We saw it first when the tag "cuckservative" became popular. It's gone to a whole new level with Trump's candidacy. He's not an explicit white advocate, but he's come as close as anyone I can think of since Buchanan. The reaction of the neutered, housebroken right has not surprised me, but the backlash to it did.

Take a look at this article at the Federalist, Are Republicans For Freedom Or White Identity Politics? and read some of the comments. Is the author a sincere, color-blind idealist, or is he panicked that the goyische cattle are starting to stampede?

It's like the last days of Communism, when everyone started realizing that they weren't alone in rejecting the system.

The Occidental Observer
    I certainly counted myself among the skeptics when it comes to Donald Trump’s candidacy. But it’s clear now that he is going full populist on the issues that matter, first with his statements on trade deals, but now—and more importantly—on immigration. Ann Coulter calls his immigration statement “the greatest political document since the Magna Carta,”

I agree—if it can actually end up influencing policy. While other candidates like Scott Walker and Rick Santorum have mumbled things about legal immigration, the immigration issue will now define Trump’s candidacy. White Americans can finally express themselves on what kind of country they want to live in.
    The populist labor-market critique of immigration policy, pioneered by Senator Jeff Sessions and based on sound academic research, is finally getting into the political mainstream. The incredible reality is that putting American workers first is anathema to elites among both Democrats and Republicans. We talk a lot about implicit Whiteness here, and it has often been said that implicit Whiteness is not enough. But certainly the start of the revolution to restore a White America need not be explicitly White at all. The labor-market argument applies to the vast majority of Americans, Black and White alike. The idea that importing millions of uneducated, impoverished Third Worlders into the US — or any other European-derived country — would actually benefit the country is ridiculous.

It’s never been about the needs of most Americans, but rather the desires of businesses for cheap labor, the desires of the ethnic lobbies to get more of their people here to increase their power, and the desires of predominantly Jewish elites against the idea of a homogeneous White America. If there has been one constant threat of Jewish intellectual and political activity since World War II, it has been to oppose populism. Obviously, they much prefer an oligarchy of the wealthy with control of the media and in control of the donor class of both Republicans and Democrats.