Wake Up
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed: Trump is a democrat

Default Confirmed: Trump is a democrat

Trump's most vicious attacks and outbursts have been directed not against strangefruit or clinton but against Ted Cruz. That's a red flag and something i'd expect from the jewsmedia or the rinostocracy. His childish outbursts during the debates clinched it for me. And now some background info that nails the coffin; all relevant.

Richard Haass. President of the CFR. Trump loves him and cited him as a go-to guy for national security issues.

BAIER: Mr. Trump, you’ve repeatedly deflected calls for specific national security or defense policy plans with the claim that you’ll ask the best people when you become president, and take their advice.

So who are the best people? Can you reveal two or three names that you trust for national security?

TRUMP: I think [Council on Foreign Relations President] Richard Haass is excellent. I have a lot of respect for him. I think General Keane is excellent. I think that there are — I like Colonel Jacobs very much. I see him. I know him. I have many people that I think are really excellent but in the end it’s going to be my decision. [emphasis added]
    The cfr is a left-wing cabal dedicated to one world. Any sane American would consider them as an enemy.
    Here's a list of notable traitors who are sympatico with haass is a swell guy:

Additionally, The New York Times reported that Donald Trump personally met with Richard Haass in August of 2015. Haas “offered to hold briefings with all candidates from both parties, and that so far Senator Marco Rubio, Jim Webb, Hillary Clinton, Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey, Gov. John Kasich of Ohio and Jeb Bush had made appearances at the Council on Foreign Relations.”
    No surprises there.

Ted Cruz, on the other hand, knows who the cfr crowd is:

Ted Cruz is noticeably absent from the list, perhaps because then-Senatorial candidate Ted Cruz alienated CFR in 2011 by referring to the Council on Foreign Relations as “a pernicious nest of snakes” that is “working to undermine our sovereignty,” earning him a rebuke from CFR Vice President Lisa Shields as reported at Politico at the time:
    Pernicious nest of snakes. Bingo. Every patriot should agree.

Trump is not only not blasting Hussein's castro-like use abuse of exec orders he admires them:

In this vein, Donald Trump has also expressed admiration for Obama’s use of Executive Orders. As reported at the Hill, Trump said:
    “I mean, he’s led the way, to be honest with you,” Trump said, referring to Obama’s use of executive orders.
    And then there's this gem from 2009. Guess who Trump partied with on Christmas? With a group that included two people even the devil wouldn't be seen with:

Oliver Stone holding court with billionaires Donald Trump, George Soros and Steve Schwarzman at a private party hosted by Nouriel Roubini — nicknamed “Dr. Doom,” for predicting the economic crisis — at RdV Lounge in the Meatpacking District
    You judge and assess candidates by their past and who their friends are because those are the best indicators of future behavior. I know Trump is a charlatan. Another rino in a longlist. Read the links for more depressing details.

Link: http://www.trevorloudon.com/2016/04/...or-globalists/

Link: http://pagesix.com/2009/12/25/sightings-790/
    “Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.” -Will Rogers

You can spout out all the bull shit you want. Trump is right and has been right about everything.

Please tell me something you are totally against according to Trump's platform. What? You don't believe in a wall.?You don't believe in illegal immigration control?

You don't agree that we should stop taking in Muslims who have no verification and instead have the surrounding Gulf Countries like Saudi Arabia take them in?

You don't agree that Trump was right about Belgium and that Europe allowing all these refugees in their country who refuse to assimilate are causing a big problem and more is set to come?

You see Trump rallies full of thousands and thousands of people. Nobody goes to a Ted Cruz rally (please name 1 if you can?). Yet, Ted Cruz with help from the RINO Elitists is taking/sneaking delegates away instead of pondering what the will of the people who vote want....yeah, that's really going to make a lot of people want to elect him when it comes time for the General election...you doofus!

Despite all their $$$ on anti-Trump ads...You're losing. Despite having snake in the grass loser politicians talk shit on Trump....you're still losing.

Cruz is a Liar, he lied about Ben Carson (if he didn't lie, then why would he apologize?)....If he didn't pull that Voter Violation shit in Iowa, then why won't he deny it? He's behind all the Push-Polls telephone calls and you know it. This is who you want? Cruz sides with that Bullshit Michelle Fields assault and sides with the Bernie Sanders Demonstrators saying Trump caused the violence...you and I both know that ain't true.

This guy who wins states by cheating?...I think Cruz demonstrates himself more like a Liberal Democrat running around with telling lies like a big mouthed Liberal Democrat does and YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE!

Once again, shame on you! I didn't see a bunch of bikers head to a Ted Cruz rally lately (as a matter of fact I don't anybody travel to a Cruz rally). Nobody wants Cruz except the Republican Elite and they are doing so much damage to themselves. Grow up and spread your bullshit someplace else. If Trump leaves the GOP....it's over for the GOP (You know this is true, else you're mentally retarded).

Quote Originally Posted by SpoiledBySig View Post
    You can spout out all the bull shit you want. Trump is right and has been right about everything.

Please tell me something you are totally against according to Trump's platform. What? You don't believe in a wall.?You don't believe in illegal immigration control?

You don't agree that we should stop taking in Muslims who have no verification and instead have the surrounding Gulf Countries like Saudi Arabia take them in?

You don't agree that Trump was right about Belgium and that Europe allowing all these refugees in their country who refuse to assimilate are causing a big problem and more is set to come?

You see Trump rallies full of thousands and thousands of people. Nobody goes to a Ted Cruz rally (please name 1 if you can?). Yet, Ted Cruz with help from the RINO Elitists is taking/sneaking delegates away instead of pondering what the will of the people who vote want....yeah, that's really going to make a lot of people want to elect him when it comes time for the General election...you doofus!

Despite all their $$$ on anti-Trump ads...You're losing. Despite having snake in the grass loser politicians talk shit on Trump....you're still losing.

Cruz is a Liar, he lied about Ben Carson (if he didn't lie, then why would he apologize?)....If he didn't pull that Voter Violation shit in Iowa, then why won't he deny it? He's behind all the Push-Polls telephone calls and you know it. This is who you want? Cruz sides with that Bullshit Michelle Fields assault and sides with the Bernie Sanders Demonstrators saying Trump caused the violence...you and I both know that ain't true.

This guy who wins states by cheating?...I think Cruz demonstrates himself more like a Liberal Democrat running around with telling lies like a big mouthed Liberal Democrat does and YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE!

Once again, shame on you! I didn't see a bunch of bikers head to a Ted Cruz rally lately (as a matter of fact I don't anybody travel to a Cruz rally). Nobody wants Cruz except the Republican Elite and they are doing so much damage to themselves. Grow up and spread your bullshit someplace else. If Trump leaves the GOP....it's over for the GOP (You know this is true, else you're mentally retarded).
    +1

Motzoball has most of his retirement savings invested in Israel Bonds. He is worried that his entire nest egg will become worthless if Trump gets elected.

solidarisme.be
    http://frissekijk.info/
    notimeforsilence.wordpress.com/
    incogman.net/

It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society"

"Houston, we have a bot problem."
    “Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.” -Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Motzoballmedia View Post
    "Houston, we have a bot problem."
    Indeed we do and they're called, "Cruz Supporters".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwIHJhtTSLg

(more proof Ted Cruz is nothing but lies....this shit isn't even funny anymore).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvx-QgcUwWs

As long as Glenn Beck tells them what to do (talk about bots?).

Keep on living your lies!
    Last edited by SpoiledBySig; 04-14-2016 at 03:04 AM.

Empress Cheesatine is offline Polygraphed more often than a sex offender on parole

I'm curious as to what Motzo thinks right now.

I do recall he wanted Obama to have 8 disastrous years so that the people would vote in someone right wing that would kick ass.

No, Trump isn't that right wing, but nevertheless, he's doing a lot of the right things.
    RIP Brunn.

"You don't get movie reviews like this from Roger Ebert." -- Zed

"Every day I get up and hit it." -- Bill Clinton

"You voracious man-eating son of a bitch, there was seven Democrats in Hinsdale County and you ate five of them. God damn you!" -- Melville Gary, Democrat

"We got him boxed in like a turtle's pecker" -- Sheriff Buford T. Justice

I don't think Emperors usually belong to political parties. They are above the fray.

Empress Cheesatine is offline Polygraphed more often than a sex offender on parole

Motzo must have melted down by now: He hates both Trump and the Patriots. Maybe that's the radiation spike in Fukushima?
    RIP Brunn.

"You don't get movie reviews like this from Roger Ebert." -- Zed

"Every day I get up and hit it." -- Bill Clinton

"You voracious man-eating son of a bitch, there was seven Democrats in Hinsdale County and you ate five of them. God damn you!" -- Melville Gary, Democrat

"We got him boxed in like a turtle's pecker" -- Sheriff Buford T. Justice

"Right way's the hardest, wrong way's the easiest. Rule of nature, like water seeks the path of least resistance. So you get crooked rivers and crooked men"

Boobs and beer FTW!