I'm With Her

Thread: Democratic Underground Hack

Default Democratic Underground Hack

As some of you know, democratic underground got hacked and shut down on election night. DU is still down as of now. It kind of pissed me off at the time, because I had a troll account set up and was ready to fuck with them big time. I guess the hacker was a real artist. He changed a bunch of the posts to read "God Emperor" and caused This Video to play automagically when people logged on to the site. I have to give the guy five stars for his efforts.

I was posting there also, and wanted to troll the place rotten when Trump won.

Been wondering what happened to it. Thanks.
    Lingolution: noun. Term that refers to the intentional misuse and destruction of language and grammar consequent to the use of computers -- because it's fun.
    Obamalution: noun. Term that refers to the irreversible Haitianization and descent of sivowyzasheeon consequent to accomodating blacks as equals in civil society.
    Evilution: n. term given to the phenomenon that most people are just more comfortable in Hell.

I wonder if they've figured out that half of their "members" are right wing trolls.
    I am a white cisgender alpha male establishment figure

There were world class trolls there, no doubt about that, but they weren't right wing. I got mugged there and had to leave for awhile due to severe (but vague) "peer observation" or whatever they call their system of moderating was called when I blew my stack. I returned a couple months later, and posted quite a bit during the election campaign.

Anyway, the site is still down, and I wonder if it really was hacked or simply defunded as a lost cause. Like, by Soros.

If that's what happened, I'm elated because I helped.
    Lingolution: noun. Term that refers to the intentional misuse and destruction of language and grammar consequent to the use of computers -- because it's fun.
    Obamalution: noun. Term that refers to the irreversible Haitianization and descent of sivowyzasheeon consequent to accomodating blacks as equals in civil society.
    Evilution: n. term given to the phenomenon that most people are just more comfortable in Hell.

2u4hrwh.jpg

They are having their brains reprogrammed ...