Corrupt

Thread: Sindr - Papists Develop Confession Finder App

Default Sindr - Papists Develop Confession Finder App

I wonder if there is a Donate to the Vatican link built into it.

Done With Tinder? Try ‘Sindr,’ the Vatican’s New Confession Finder App

The Catholic app, to give it its proper name, lets users search for the nearest confessional or Holy Mass

For those Catholics itching to be absolved, a Scottish Archbishop may have just revolutionized the search for a confessional — with a new smartphone and tablet app launched at the Vatican on Tuesday.

The Catholic app, which has inevitably been dubbed “Sindr” by some media and online commentators, is expected to go live in early 2017, according to Vatican Radio.

“The idea was really inspired by the Holy Father himself,” Edinburgh’s Archbishop Leo Cushley, who announced the launch, told Vatican Radio. “He said to be imaginative about what to do for the Holy Year of Mercy.”

The app, which lets users search for the nearest Holy Mass, confessional or diocesanal statistics, reportedly uses technology by software firm Musemantik to guide the faithful from their current location to the nearest Catholic Church.....

http://time.com/4581066/catholic-gui...-tinder-sindr/

Central Park North: 2.3 stars rating.
    Reviews:
    4 stars: Fast, easy, friendly, and I felt so relieved!
    1 star: The stall was dusty and had a funny smell but I guess it got the job done. Still feel like shit though. LOL
    4 stars: Excellent responsive listener! Would go back!
    2 stars: Just your basic booth, nothing fancy. Convenient and fast though, perfect for a big sinner.
    1 star: Wasn't sure if the priest was dead or just dead silent, so I got up and looked. He wasn't even there!
    2 stars: Cramped stall, and the priest seemed preoccupied the whole time. I don't think he was listening.
    Lingolution: noun. Term that refers to the intentional misuse and destruction of language and grammar consequent to the use of computers -- because it's fun.
    Obamalution: noun. Term that refers to the irreversible Haitianization and descent of sivowyzasheeon consequent to accomodating blacks as equals in civil society.
    Evilution: n. term given to the phenomenon that most people are just more comfortable in Hell.

1 star: The confessional in Midtown smelled like toilet cleaner but at least it didn't have cockroaches. Yuk. Made me feel more sinful than I deserve.
    4 stars: I agree bro! Great place to catch yo breath and reload!
    3 stars: Fast in-and-out service for the bro on the go! You rock, Jesus!
    Lingolution: noun. Term that refers to the intentional misuse and destruction of language and grammar consequent to the use of computers -- because it's fun.
    Obamalution: noun. Term that refers to the irreversible Haitianization and descent of sivowyzasheeon consequent to accomodating blacks as equals in civil society.
    Evilution: n. term given to the phenomenon that most people are just more comfortable in Hell.