Don't Work

Thread: REincarnation

Default REincarnation

Little boy apparently recognizes people from a past life and dreams of a fiery death...

"Right way's the hardest, wrong way's the easiest. Rule of nature, like water seeks the path of least resistance. So you get crooked rivers and crooked men"

Boobs and beer FTW!

When I was very young, I experienced deja vu many times. Probably haven't since my early teens. I always felt there was something more to deja vu.
    A radical muslim wants to behead you. A moderate muslim wants a radical muslim to behead you.

What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?
    Meek and obedient you follow the leader
    down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel...
    Roger Waters

I experience, "Deja vu" several times a year, even today. Just one of those things that I can't explain?

I get it a lot, too.

"Right way's the hardest, wrong way's the easiest. Rule of nature, like water seeks the path of least resistance. So you get crooked rivers and crooked men"

Boobs and beer FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    I get it a lot, too.

Nope, I do not experience it.
    Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in ‘illegal immigrants’, and add just a few more letters, it spells, ‘Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking ********* and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-f*****g raghead c***s with you.?