Corrupt

Thread: the psychology of appreciation

Default the psychology of appreciation

what draws people to liking things? is music all about servicing what people will appreciate musically? What resonates with a person when they love the swastika flag, what else do they like as a result?

I like up beat stuff which is why I find nationalism more of a turn on than globalism. Globalism is like jazz. Low vibrations.
    "...What’s wrong with murdering innocent children if it’s for a good cause? And it is a little bit funny.” – Mikemikev, 07-19-2013, 02:30 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Grimr View Post
    what draws people to liking things? is music all about servicing what people will appreciate musically? What resonates with a person when they love the swastika flag, what else do they like as a result?
    Sex. Wut? Wut is your problem?
    Lingolution: noun. Term that refers to the intentional misuse and destruction of language and grammar consequent to the use of computers -- because it's fun.
    Obamalution: noun. Term that refers to the irreversible Haitianization and descent of sivowyzasheeon consequent to accomodating blacks as equals in civil society.
    Evilution: n. term given to the phenomenon that most people are just more comfortable in Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    I like up beat stuff which is why I find nationalism more of a turn on than globalism. Globalism is like jazz. Low vibrations.
    Jazz is nigger music. Globalism is like jizz up your butt. Niggers are like jizz on your carcass.
    Lingolution: noun. Term that refers to the intentional misuse and destruction of language and grammar consequent to the use of computers -- because it's fun.
    Obamalution: noun. Term that refers to the irreversible Haitianization and descent of sivowyzasheeon consequent to accomodating blacks as equals in civil society.
    Evilution: n. term given to the phenomenon that most people are just more comfortable in Hell.

I might be drunk but at least I take shit seriously you fuckin idiots

i'll just leave this here???

Quote Originally Posted by Grimr View Post
    I might be drunk but at least I take shit seriously you fuckin idiots
    You are a good alky.