Corrupt

Thread: Marriage

Default Marriage

I posted this in a journal circa 1985.

"My parents and older relatives have often said to me 'When are you getting married'. What if I don't want to? In my opinion, a man starts his decline as soon as he drops his knee and pops the question. After that, he will never again really have any money or anything to call his own, except for a bitchy wife and a bunch of aggravating little kids. There has got to be a better way. Staying single and living a party life is the answer for me. Why stay with the same old lady and listen to the same old yap every day? Many married men have asked this question far too late, and have promptly sued for divorce. Then, a dastardly disease called alimony sets in, draining a man of his life's earnings in exchange for freedom, while the old lady lives it up. Perhaps she purposely drove him to divorce in the first place. This is a cruel world full of cruel, deceitful women, and men should watch out and defend themselves to the best of their abilities."

I think this was a freshman course in college that required us to keep a journal. Page after page is a wonderful look into my life in 1985.

PS I never did get married lol.
    You're always drunk last night. LOLOL

Dating contracts shall detail what is expected, including sex, on each of x number of successive dates. Signed and notorized. The marriage contract will run about 2,000 pages.
    Lingolution: noun. Term that refers to the intentional misuse and destruction of language and grammar consequent to the use of computers -- because it's fun.
    Obamalution: noun. Term that refers to the irreversible Haitianization and descent of sivowyzasheeon consequent to accomodating blacks as equals in civil society.
    Evilution: n. term given to the phenomenon that most people are just more comfortable in Hell.

Marriage is a financial agreement. Nothing more, nothing less
    Open it. And it smells like...It smells like... Armageddon

It's sad, but you are right. Marriage in the western world has pretty much become obsolete. Men get screwed over, and you can no longer just tell an annoying, nagging, henpecking wife to shut up or else you'll smack her upside the head without risking a domestic assault charge and possibly going to jail for it. So you pretty much gotta become a servant and learn to say "yes huney" in your wimpiest voice you can, unless she divorces you on a whim and you get stuck paying alimony.

It has also gone from a man and a woman to man-man and woman-woman marriages. I've even heard a story about some fat British woman marrying a bridge. It's like people are dreaming up whatever insanity they can to make a mockery of one of civilisation's most important institutions.
    "None are so empty as those who are full of themselves."

-Andrew Jackson

When you get married you have to pay for a licence, then when it all goes south you have to pay for a divorce, the only beneficiaries are lawyers and the government.
    "Not anymore Jews, not anymore." Michael Flynn.

Quote Originally Posted by XCaliber View Post
    It's sad, but you are right. Marriage in the western world has pretty much become obsolete. Men get screwed over, and you can no longer just tell an annoying, nagging, henpecking wife to shut up or else you'll smack her upside the head without risking a domestic assault charge and possibly going to jail for it. So you pretty much gotta become a servant and learn to say "yes huney" in your wimpiest voice you can, unless she divorces you on a whim and you get stuck paying alimony..
    Fuck that, I'm an Alpha, and bow to no one.
    Open it. And it smells like...It smells like... Armageddon