Top Poster
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: help me

Quote Originally Posted by Grimr View Post
    no it's just set in one American town Gunnersville? Texas?
    High school football game, rich white kids vs. ghetto. Full-on riot. Free for all. You pick up weapons from your fallen foes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rita Marley View Post
    High school football game, rich white kids vs. ghetto. Full-on riot. Free for all. You pick up weapons from your fallen foes.
    I don't buy into the class structure if need be, men in positions above me financially needn't be all that intelligent just lucky? knowledge is worth more than gold though I must warn you some rich men have a habit of solving rubix cubes in under half an hour? I have also encountered the fact that it's possible to be very poor, start off that way and be incredibly smart probably to survive?

I'm a simple man yet I can see its folk and their genetic inheritance that demand valuing above all else.

I don't buy into the class structure if need be, men in positions above me financially needn't be all that intelligent just lucky? knowledge is worth more than gold though I must warn you some rich men have a habit of solving rubix cubes in under half an hour? I have also encountered the fact that it's possible to be very poor, start off that way and be incredibly smart probably to survive?

I'm a simple man yet I can see its folk and their genetic inheritance that demand valuing above all else.
    The object of the game is to show that the white man's civilization is superior and results in a more comfortable lifestyle.

The object of the game is to show that the white man's civilization is superior and results in a more comfortable lifestyle.
    in this day and age white girls can be soldiers too if they want and they contributed to science and culture in the past, what's all this 'white man' civilisation terminology? It's the people that are more intellectually advanced to build up civilisations, would more advanced people want 'comfort'?

The overall object of the game is to get as high a score as possible killing people?

in this day and age white girls can be soldiers too if they want and they contributed to science and culture in the past, what's all this 'white man' civilisation terminology? It's the people that are more intellectually advanced to build up civilisations, would more advanced people want 'comfort'?

The overall object of the game is to get as high a score as possible killing people?
    We're working out the details of the object of the game. Thus far you have rejected them all.

If you want to make a PC game of equality between races and genders and sexual preferences, have at it.

We're working out the details of the object of the game. Thus far you have rejected them all.
    it's just about killing people and getting money

If you want to make a PC game of equality between races and genders and sexual preferences, have at it.
    I'm not doing that, find me pictures of like people and stuff to put in it.

whitepower.jpg

updated the graphics slightly

A time traveling Nathan Bedford Forrest would be a good character to add to your game.

He could appear in three different forms: Slave Trader Nate, Confederate General Nate, and Klansman Nate.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
    A time traveling Nathan Bedford Forrest would be a good character to add to your game.

He could appear in three different forms: Slave Trader Nate, Confederate General Nate, and Klansman Nate.
    we could borrow from Nathan's legend of being wounded flying around in the air and landing back on his horse? GTA lacks real world bullet physics.

But no 'time travel' and no evisceration of American heroes.

whenpoliceattack.jpg

cops' guns now have muzzle flash.