Top Poster

Thread: Cheapest ARs that I've Seen Yet

Default Cheapest ARs that I've Seen Yet

Complete kits less stripped lower, magazine and sights for $250.

I know these can't be top shelf parts, but the manufacturers must be getting really desperate to blow stuff out this cheap.

You could get an Anderson lower, several Magpul mags, and a Bushnell trs-25 red dot, and still be in it less than $400.

If you went with just cheap flip up sights, you could do it for not much more than $300.

https://www.ceratac.com/SPECIAL-DEALS-s/388.htm

Gun prices generally are coming down. Takes bolsheviks like Obama and The Witch to keep them up. Ain't happenin' these days, which is not to say it's a bad thing.
    Lingolution: noun. Term that refers to the intentional misuse and destruction of language and grammar consequent to the use of computers -- because it's fun.
    Obamalution: noun. Term that refers to the irreversible Haitianization and descent of sivowyzasheeon consequent to accomodating blacks as equals in civil society.
    Evilution: n. term given to the phenomenon that most people are just more comfortable in Hell.

I know shit is getting cheaper, but this is the cheapest AR I've seen by a pretty good margin.

Unfortunately, I've got a hankering for an AK right now, and the prices on those are still pretty high thanks to Barry Soetoro and his fucking ban on Russian imports.

It wasn't that long ago that AKs were way cheaper than ARs.

Even fucking SKS carbines are $300 for a beat to hell Chink model right now.